Tuesday, July 24, 2012

hockey jerseys but for the striped tiger

Gulps of breath. Unlike previous holographic games, real Shaguai feel real pain, give me an unprecedented feeling this is a real virtual reality game.
Remove the gold sore medicine, a wound. The wound is healing slowly, life is no longer reduced, began to creep slowly picked up The get attribute points I did not hesitate to increase agility on, so next time you connect to escape did not approach.
I jumped out of the trap carefully,4xl nba jerseys, began to gather up the spoils of war. In addition to the six of silver, there is an unidentified silver equipment - Tiger swords. Specific attributes do not know, but also need to identify, but the silver level of equipment than I do in the hands This much, so happily into the Then I began to deal with the striped tiger's body (monster corpses over 20 minutes away). Constantly resorted to There are a penises.
Found that points.
The next time I started to constantly improve the program to kill the tiger: dig a trap next to the original trap, two traps the middle, leaving only a channel of 30 cm .30 cm for me, be careful or by ; but for the striped tiger, it is too narrow, as long as the viewer is not careful it will drop a trap, that time is not any mercy?
In this case, I hunt back and forth 16 between the whip and eye teeth 27. unexpectedly led to a Equipment, in addition to the first tiger king of swords, but also other items: king of boots, one pair of tiger (silver equipment, not identified),hockey jerseys, a defense +6 cuff, a common hunting bow (better than I buy slightly better attack +7), three pairs of speed +3 Tiger boots.
Coins, 13 gold, 39 silver, copper 581.
The basis of the knife Yinguai time refining a sore medicine Look at their own This is the first time I barbecue, in reality, they also cook, but the level is just generally only barbecue method is very simple, but I still could not careless, by virtue of the barbecue in the memory, one by one to add a variety of seasonings products drops of sesame oil on the tiger meat on the fire in the issue of But I know also there is no

No comments:

Post a Comment